Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Monday, October 30, 2006
I watched The Black Dahlia and ate Subway this evening. This is the life. Anyway, the movie is rather complicated and I can see why it's rated M18. It has:
- Gay themes (lesbian actually)
There's a rather complex plot. You won't have time to blink and still comprehend what is happening. The starting was slow but towards the end, everything moved fast.
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Friday, October 27, 2006
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Monday, October 23, 2006
Sunday, October 22, 2006
I finally bathed Titus today! The first thing he does after a bath is to roll all over the grass. Brilliant.
Lunch was Oodles (Praprika and Spinach) fried with:
- Oyster Sauce - contributes to a mildly sweet taste
- Chilli Sauce - adds a tinge of spiciness
- Garlic Salt - taste & aroma
- Paprika - taste & aroma
- Hot Dog Relish - contributes to a mildly sweet taste as well as texture
- Dark Soya Sauce - appearance and salty taste
- Dried Parsley
A tiny lizard I spotted that day! Cute.
I was just thinking about my project for TR2201 (Entrepreneurial Marketing). Here's some photos:
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Friday, October 20, 2006
Thursday, October 19, 2006
- A pH gradient should not be used.
- Tris buffer is not suitable.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Monday, October 16, 2006
My new set of car keys... at least for about half a month.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Friday, October 13, 2006
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Monday, October 09, 2006
- Drink more liquids as it loosens up the mucus/phlegm and makes coughing it up easier. The best are warm liquids and filtered water.
- Avoid caffeine and alcoholic beverages.
- Drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices which may enable the speeding up of your recovery.
- Vitamin C, zinc, potassium, magnesium, chloride supplements along with a well-balanced diet will help as well.
When these and all else fails, call a doctor.
Which reminds me, I've got to call Dr. Jansen Koh NOW.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
pQ's bruised legs. Super unglam.
pQ and Ms Kang. (Is that my bag pQ's carrying?!!)
Ok, to be fair, let me put up a nicer photo of pQ. I've been putting up ugly photos of her since... I don't know when. This is for the benefit of all those people who don't know how pQ looks like (actually, it's for lame da4 jie3 only).
My public letter to pQ:
Don't scold me (although I have no permission to put up these photos)! I've been so nice to put up a decent photo of you! Hurry thank me (not that you care about your reputation).
Anyway, I received a phone call on official business today. It was the first time the person spoke to me. My voice was so bad that she thought I was a guy at first! The thing is, I don't have a sore throat anymore. My voice is just gone!!!