The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Photos-of-the-Day

An educational photo for all those who do not know how banana fruit looks like when it's in the midst of growing.

For pQ:

pQ's bruised legs. Super unglam.

pQ and Ms Kang. (Is that my bag pQ's carrying?!!)

Ok, to be fair, let me put up a nicer photo of pQ. I've been putting up ugly photos of her since... I don't know when. This is for the benefit of all those people who don't know how pQ looks like (actually, it's for lame da4 jie3 only).


My public letter to pQ:

Dear pQ,

Don't scold me (although I have no permission to put up these photos)! I've been so nice to put up a decent photo of you! Hurry thank me (not that you care about your reputation).

BYE.

JJJJaime

Anyway, I received a phone call on official business today. It was the first time the person spoke to me. My voice was so bad that she thought I was a guy at first! The thing is, I don't have a sore throat anymore. My voice is just gone!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

post pictures of the makeover!!!
love, zhu :D

October 09, 2006 2:03 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

I became shy!!! no more posting the photos! ahahhahahh

October 09, 2006 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ahhahah i dont care! i want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

October 09, 2006 3:04 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

okok lar! i go post now!!! just for u leh... look under makeover-of-the-day!

October 09, 2006 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home