The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Field_Trip-of-the-Day

In the morning, I went down to Toa Payoh to print tshirts. When I got home, I finally learned how to use Chemsketch to draw my molecules for my FST project! After that, I had SSA2215 Field Trip to Pasir Ris Park (PRP). I got to observe nature as I've never before at PRP even though I've been there many times. We learnt about soil, shores and mangroves! Let's play spot the crab!!!

Try to spot the crabs in this photo!
There they are!
I took half a life-time looking for them.
Anyway, I realized there's a lot of people I know (like 9!) taking this module! Just realized this during the field trip. When I was going home, I walked to the 39 bus stop from Downtown East and I met Adrienne. She takes the same bus as me to get home so I had company on the way home.
Look at the long straw we made
(by joining 2 straws? I feel young.):
2 kids being forced to take a photo together:
Silver Lining:
The result of not falling asleep:
I'm waiting to go out for dinner with my family. Today is an exciting Saturday. I should buy a digicam one day. Since one day is an unspecified parameter, I shall now seek to define this parameter >>> I should buy a digicam by 2010. Photography is fun.
pQ: I already classified and renamed our photographs! Go check your email!
Acknowledgements:
Photography - courtesy of pQ, YT, JJ.
Camera - courtesy of Julius & Agnes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home