The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bengster-of-the-Day

We had lab since 9am this morning till 5.30pm! From 10am to 12noon, we attended our lecture, had a 5min lunch break and back to the lab we went! I was so tired towards the end of lab. After the lab, I sat down at the curb of Science Drive 4, eating a snack. I was so tired that I didn't realize I looked like a bengster until Sandra walked by and told me! Oh well, I wear the ugliest clothes and do the ugliest things on lab days. (".)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe let me help you makeover!!!!
love,
ZHU :D

October 13, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

haha... u?!?!?! u think i one of your dolls ar!!! ahhaa!!! dun wanr!! u all always try to make me so ugly and laugh at me!!!!

October 13, 2006 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home