The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Course-of-the-Day

I'm so muddle-headed! This morning, upon reaching school, I realized I left my very important file containing my very important notes for the day's lab work! I drove all the way back home and back to NUS in 45min with slow moving traffic. That was fast!

During lab, we encountered some problems today but we rectified the situation. What a stressful lab session! My enzymes are alive and well! Too well!!! I had to dilute them by 10,000x before I could see linear enzyme activity!
Look at them!!! They're ALIVE.
Leilani and ME.
In the evening, I ate claypot tofu with rice in The Frontier (science canteen). It's been such long time since I ate there. After that, I went for a marketing course conducted by the NUS Students' Sports Club. It was a 45min course. Short and sweet. They even gave us packet drinks and wasabi peas. What hospitality!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home