The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Gels-of-the-Day


We did Native and SDS gel electrophoresis today! Our bands show happy results! We have happy enzymes and therefore we are happy. Our product is rather pure and on the happy side, we're successful. On the not-so-happy side, we may want to run HPLC since our product is rather pure. You're probably thinking why that's so bad. It's because, we could conclude now and wouldn't have to go to the lab next Wednesday (hence, we don't have to go to school that day) if our sample was not pure enough to run HPLC.
Anyway, after training, Huihui, Adrienne and I went to eat fried sotong at some coffeeshop. Huihui's recommendation. It's damn shiok!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

wow didnt know u have a band! send me some songs

October 26, 2006 12:47 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

WAH!!!
That's damn lame.. haha.. u ask those little dashes on the gel photograph to play some songs and send to u lor.. maybe my enzyme band is damn pro at making music. Just that I can't hear them. Got alotta enzyme activity. Now I know what they are doing. I shall provide them with some instruments when I see them.

October 26, 2006 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home