The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Slack-of-the-Day

I slacked my afternoon away. Just simple, happy moments (walking around AMK, choosing bakery, chatting, playing (with) the keyboard, being schoolgirls again). In the evening, Justin and Tiffany came over. For dinner, I ate at Jln Kayu (prata, satay and a slurpee).

I just reached home and I'm drinking Tia Maria (chocolate liqueur). It's really sweet with an alcohol content of 31.5%. My father was so nice to prepare the drink for me (washing the wine glass - we don't have a shot glass at home, pouring the drink, adding some ice) I finally removed the probation plate from the car. Tomorrow will mark a year from which I got my driving license!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home