The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Burning-of-the-Day

We had a FST class gathering at Sentosa today! Played games like volleyball, ultimate frisbee and captain's ball. I'm a red lobster now and I'm irradiating heat!

In the evening, I made my way to Changi Aloha for a chalet organized by the Science FCG. It was held for the seniors who are graduating. Absolut Raspberry smells like cough mixture. I think we should try mixing it with Ribena next time. It beats mixing it with coke or sprite I think. I was flipping food at the BBQ for quite a while and I was burning! Lloyd was explaining Relativity to us at 4am in the morning. It was interesting but my brain wasn't working! Physics is staring to sound interesting. However, I'm puzzled. Very puzzled. Anyway, I played ONE round of mahjong.

HOT HOT DAY!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

December 19, 2009 2:25 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

unicorn???

December 20, 2009 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home