The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Gun-of-the-Day

pQ thinks she's damn good looking.
Outside Marina Square. It ain't x'mas though.
The water's to the brim!

Cheers!

pQ gave this to me for no reason!
I met CK to play badminton this morning! We came up with a great plan for my love life! HAHA.

My LP10 came today!!! Ruihong was damn nice in helping me out with it! I tried an hour of dry firing and a 10 shot grouping. The grouping was horrid but at least there were 3 tens! Ok, tested and proven >> do not train after badminton. I felt like I had Parkinsons. I'm resigning from badminton too!

After that, I met up with the yi1 qian1 nian2 yi1 ci4 (one thousand years one time) people today i.e. pQ, Lloyd and Kokwai. We feel old. We had dinner at Imperial Kitchen followed by slacking at The V Tea Room at Esplanade.

Later on at night, pQ and I met SHENA NA!!! AndreA came after work! We slacked at Penny Black at Boat Quay and Uncle Fred was the nice bartender! His name tag reads HANDSOME. Ahem. pQ: Uncle Fred's approved! He can be your man! Well, since I had to drive Valen back, I couldn't take any alcohol!!! I drank bitter lemon... OH WELL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home