The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Lunch-of-the-Day

Had lunch with Jimmy again. We went to Northpoint as I had to buy some stuff!

Anyway, I felt like touching the guitar last night.. so.. I touched it. Heh. Strummed a few chords. I can only remember C Major! Haha. Used the music application in my phone.. It's kinda cool since it shows the fingering for the chords. My fingers are PAIN!!! Tsk, it seems like a torture to play the guitar. I give up (again) !!!

Oh, pQ ought to be shot by a firing squad!!! Maybe I should send a pQ-seeking missile over. I just need to push the red button. Or should I send ninjas???? Ninja turtles! Ninja hangfies!!! HAHA. Hafnium's bdae coming soon (Sunday)!!! pQ can celebrate!!! I need to kill pQ!!! Let me KILL YOU!!! Sorry, too much mugging. WAITING FOR MONDAY!!! I'm gonna paint the town RED!!! Maybe blue!!! Eh? Am I going town on Monday? No! Yay, I got other EVIL plans. Muahhaahahhaa. I'm not telling you YET. Wah lau, I stalked myself and found some shit. YUCKS, YUCKS. GROSSED >> YUCKS. I should kill someone.

I've officially finished study for Chemistry tomorrow! One final round of revision tonight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home