The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Celebration-of-the-Day

Met Jimmy for lunch today.

In the evening, I attended my niece's 3rd birthday! Happy Birthday Tiffany! Gosh, my brother is old. He stays at Sembawang too. So many Sembawangians. Tsk. It ended at 9+pm. After that I drove around for about 2 hours then I decided to visit pQ (uninvited). Waited for her at her void deck. I guess in Singapore, the place which you can find the most solitude is driving in your car. Compartmentalized. Sometimes people do things and they don't realize the implications. Well, that's people... People complicate things.

I didn't know you could see the sun set at Seletar Reservoir in the evening. It's nicer than this. The camera doesn't do justice. Just seeing it made me stop over and take a photo. It gives me a feeling a calm and serenity. Don't let the sun set on me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home