The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Excercise-of-the-Day

I managed to cover some material quite fast and I had a sudden urge to run! So, I met up with Andrew at MacRitchie! Anyway, we walked most of it! Haha. Nice weather though. He says I inspire him to study. Haha.. He couldn't stop smiling.. all the way from the time we met till we parted! Mad! He says cos he's happy to meet me! Haha. Cheeky boy lar. Lucky I know him well if not I thought he's a buaya!!!

I did a whole lot of Chemistry today! Anyway, I think excercising improved my concentration immensely. Cool.

Oh, I mixed orange juice with milk today. I knew the milk proteins would precipitate due to the high acidity of the orange juice (I tried this before). Some time ago, I saw that they sold pineapple milk at the arts canteen (pineapple juice and milk). I was thinking how it was possible so I bought the drink. The mouthfeel was powdery. Pineapple is too acidic as well.

However, this reaction takes time and you could still get the creamy mouthfeel of milk with an orange taste if you drink it fast enough. It tastes like a creamy yoghurt drink >> nice. If not consumed quickly, then the milk starts to get a powdery feel due to denaturation. Check the powdery (the big lumps are orange pulp) stuff out:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home