The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Egg-of-the-Day

Breakfast:
  1. Ham
  2. Cheese
  3. Hard boiled egg (semi actually)
  4. Milk

Guess what's this!!!
It's an egg yolk!

The egg white coagulates from 62-65°C and the egg yolk coagulates from 65-70°C. However, my egg yolk seemed to have coagulated to a greater extent than my egg white (which was kind of soft). It could be due to my egg not being fully submerged in the boiling water and the areas which were not submerged were semi-solid which is why I could easily remove the egg white and eat it first. However, it still intrigues me that the white around the yolk was not very solid as well even though the yolk was. The heat was transferred and stayed within the yolk region??!! Ok, I don't make sense.

And no, this was not one of my weird experiments. Experiments only occur during the holidays. I have yet to conduct my teeth in coke experiment. I have a few teeth (not the ones currently attached to my gums) and the coke can easily be bought. I should try the experiment with mentos with coke too. The reason for the explosive action is due to the rough surface of the mentos sweet, something like that, I'll have to do further research on that.

It is interesting to note that mint still smells like mint after it rots (for about 2 weeks at room temperature). I conducted the mint experiment after my A Levels.

BadMintOn Tuesdays. I used to play badminton on Tuesdays!

Ok, the point I want to make is.. I MISS DJ!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DJ means Darling J***?

April 11, 2007 9:12 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

huh?

*blur look*

NO lar! DJ is DJ! TSK.

April 11, 2007 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm....J***...
Jimmy? too many letters...
James? still too many letters...
John? maybe...
Jing? could be too....

Eh tell me who leh...

April 11, 2007 9:16 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

HUH? siao kia.. if u really need to know... den... J is for Jaime. I am narcissistic!

And why must be ***?

And anonymous could be anyone? John Doe? Jane Doe? Tsk tsk. Why not leave ur name?!?!??! hahahahha

So many permutations and combinations huh. It's ok! I dun owe u an explanation for DJ!

April 11, 2007 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear girl...I left my name...Read CAREFULLY

April 11, 2007 9:23 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

i know a few jimmys.. i know a few james.. i know a few johns... and jing? hmm.. i know a Jing Jing though..

April 11, 2007 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home