The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Training-of-the-Day

Chewy and I finally finished our poster project! It looks damn good! Thanks to her! All we have to do is print it! It will be displayed outside LT20 the coming Tuesday! Here's a sneak peak...


Anyway, training felt good today. Achieved a few things:
  • I finally solved my leg/knee position problem
  • I shot more 10s
  • I could predict my shots before rolling the card back (most of the time anyway)
  • I sighted my gun WELL!!!!!! First time!
  • I could focus even with Hui Hui distracting me for my last shot (which was a 10) (",)

However, I need to work on my stray shots. Tsk. The problem's with wrist lock and jerking the trigger.

QL
, Jimmy and I went to AMK S11 for dinper (dinner/supper) and we talked the whole night (till past midnight).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home