The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Chat-of-the-Day

Chewy and I were the first pair to finish lab again!

I skipped lecture this afternoon. I forgot to bring my notes!!! Anyway, he usually reads from the notes and the module is 100% self-studyable.

Anyway, after my lessons, Jimmy and I went to eat at Sakae AGAIN. Ate wasabi today. Irk. I still don't like it.

Today, I trained for a very long time (around 5.00pm till about 8.40pm). After which Hazel and I talked till it was 10pm! I spent an hour talking to her! It's the first time I've ever talked so much with her since I know of her existence in August last year. Oh well. No dinner today. I'm hungering. Just had a banana and now I'm drinking orange juice! I'm still hungering!

Reading the thoughts of others, I realized that many people feel the same way as I do, but not everyone thinks the way that I do. We can feel the same thing and yet have very different perspectives. Yet, there are others who have never felt the way that I do and tonnes of others that have. Pardon me for stating the obvious. With all things said and done, let's just say I'm thankful for the person I've become (no matter how imperfect that may be). I've always wondered what would have happened/have not happened if I threw my life away 7 years ago. Thank God I chose life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home