The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Shopping List (For CK's Eyes)

Here's my shopping list as you requested:
  1. Jeans (straight cut, men's type, black)
  2. Tshirt (Big and BAGGY)
  3. Track shoes
  4. Boxer shorts
  5. Anything else UGLY!
I bet if we really went shopping for these items, CK's gonna drag me out for shopping on another day. Ok. We go buy bikini. Bikini how to wear to school? SRC don't even allow 2 piece. HAHA.

Ok, here's the deal: I provide you with Monopoly$200 to go shopping with me for my stuff ok? The aim is to bring back a (rich) boyfriend from Canada! (",) Once again, I AM NOT DESPERATE. Stop introducing WEIRD people to me and telling them I think they are cute when they are really AH-HEM!!! Haha. Throw face. Throw face. Throw throw face. But since you all so concerned for me.. I'm touched. Ok, we set date. I end exams on April 30. When you end?!

My goodness.. You and Felicia ar.. AIYO. Stop discussing sensitive issues. EEE. Damn paiseh. How come everyone keep laughing at me?!?! =(

Oh, one more thing to add:
Andrew (Quek) is DAMN funny... In msn, he said...

Andrew says:
i melt... in boiling water.... just to.... kiss away the bitterness and make your cup of coffee tastier.... okay!!!!!!!

This is in the context of him being sugar. He think's he's sweet. Tsk.

2 Comments:

Blogger ck said...

hahaha... SORRY. whatever u've listed are not in the list of clothes me and feli going to draft.= )

ANYWAY, i din do all those things! hahah... feli was the one. i MERELY stood at one side and amused at wat feli did to u. hahahaha... = )

i am NEUTRAL. =X

March 23, 2007 3:04 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

HAHAHA. MY GOODNESS. I think his ego must have been damn boosted lar. He must have thought that this chiobu say he damn cute. YUCKS

March 24, 2007 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home