The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Buffet-of-the-Day

Today was a horrible lab day!!! The 2 experiments we had to do was so long. We kept repeating results due to illogical results! Guess what, we realized (after "finishing" the experiment) that the machine was spoilt. Great. We skipped lunch. I was so sad. My lab partner and I were so sian that we just stoned there and decided to do things really slowly. We were sianzed by the fact that we had wait for about 5 min for each reading ( we took 20+ readings) and that the results were ridiculous. It was our final day of CM lab. Tsk.

I was going to starve to death! After I met up with Jimmy, we decided to eat at Sakae Sushi before training. I felt better after that (just that there wasn't enough time to gobble happily.. actually the main reason was that I don't think I'm supposed to stuff myself prior to training?)

Training was like wow. Ouch. We did some endurance thingy. Wah. My muscles shall ache like mad tomorrow. This kind of endurance is rather unfarmiliar to me. It's not the kind of endurance you use in running. I concentrated on the sight relationship so much and I almost died after each repetition. Hazel do until like no kick! Time for me to train my muscles. Anyway, we learned about training minute muscular movements to shift the sights into the aiming area.

Talking about conditioning those muscles, if my memory does not fail me, Siew Peng taught me a total of 6 excercises to train the relevant muscles! I wrote/drew them out on some paper. Hope I can understand what I mean.

Anyway, here's a bug I squished with my windscreen wiper
(Don't worry, the car was stationary when I took the photo):
I'm quite gross right? I didn't want to squish it with my wipers but it was too tempting! Anyway, it left bug juice on the windscreen. I shall clean it off tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

omg that is GROSS. seriously.
bug juice. and u're cleaning it up only tmr???
u;re so gross!

March 22, 2007 12:52 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

haha.. shit.. tmr came and gone.. I haven't cleaned it.. ahhahaha.

March 22, 2007 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home