The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Test-of-the-Day

This morning I had the most tricky GEK1042 test ever but I guess it should be ok.

Anyway, Lorraine and I scouted Chinatown for cheap air tickets but my aunt quoted me really low prices. Guess she already gave me a discount. Nice aunt. pQ was hanging out with herself while we went around Chinatown. Oops.. neglected her but what the heck.

Anyway, my residence is super shiok:
Chestnut Residence
Let's see.. It has a private bathroom, air-conditioning, gym, housekeeping service once a week and a buffet breakfast everyday!!! Gosh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG where are you going jaime!!!!!

March 13, 2007 12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG where are you going jaime!!!!!

March 13, 2007 12:19 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

TORONTO!!!!!! Hahaha... Yay! I going Canada for summer programme!!! FUN FUN! Go Toronto for holiday and visit me!

March 13, 2007 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home