The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Analysis-of-the-Day

I've been working on my Diet Analysis assignment ever since I left school at 2+pm and rushed home. I was planning to take my time and slowly work it out since it was SUPPOSED to be due this Friday. However, my lecturer dropped us an email THIS EVENING to say that the deadline was TOMORROW. He made a mistake but kiasee students we all are, we are rushing to finish this assignment by tomorrow. It's like the workload of 2 lab reports. Kill me. Really. Just shoot me in the head.

I think I received and sent out the most amount of smses today. Had quite a few calls and smses from classmates to clarify the deadline. I suppose we could just hand it in on Friday since it was a mistake but to be on the safe side, we're all gonna lose some sleep and rush this thing. I'm tired. I'm too tired to do this assignment well. Hai. I don't even want to check what's the weightage like. I need to sleep. Man, you don't know how sad I am now. I HATE doing assignments last minute. For the loooonnnng night till my assignment gets done, I'm the sadest girl in the world.

On a happier note... Apparently I expend more energy then what I eat! I fall under the Very Active category for physical activity level and I eat very very little on school days. I think it's time I ate more (it's true, believe me). I'm a well known big eater but that's only when I go out to play! On school days I hardly eat anything at all. My real meal comes at dinner. I had damn nice pork chop, cabbage and fried rice but even the good food couldn't wipe away my anxiety. I think I'm stressed. I haven't felt like this for some time. I'm tired. I'm on the verge of falling asleep. I have no energy even though I just ate. I've already spent 5 hours on this assignment. HOW MUCH MORE? Hai.

Some call me Supergirl. If I'm Supergirl, this is my kryptonite.

P.S. Kryptonite is green >> this posting is green. See the relation? Argh.

Posted at 10.13pm:
Phew. My lecturer gave us a week's extension. It's time for me to sleep. Stressed up for nothing.

2 Comments:

Blogger ck said...

me is stressed too~ anyway, i did upload a pic of urs in my blog. = )

March 05, 2007 8:24 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

oh no! my ugly photo!!!

March 05, 2007 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home