The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Test-of-the-Day

I had formal wear on this morning for my interview. Well, many of my FST friends was amazed at what I was wearing. Hehe.. Mad.

CM2142 (Analytical Chemistry) test was rather manageable. I thought it'd be much tougher. Phew.

After school, pQ and I went to Sunplaza. I bought some food for the FST potluck tomorrow and we ate at KFC. After that, she went home and now, she just arrived at my house not long ago to use my internet!!! Haha. She's staying over.

I'm still not done with my FST2201 Human Nutrition revision. Been studying since 7pm. GTG. BYE.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im dying.. be kind and submit the report for me pls? hah

March 02, 2007 8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyway titus gave me multiple shocks while u were in bed or bathing or whatever. gosh! there's so much a weary heart and mind can take -_-

March 02, 2007 8:04 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

hahaa.. BECOS OF U.. i left science.. went to arts.. submitted your report.. got drenched in the pouring rain.. came back to science and went round and round becos there was no parking space and finally parked at a lot far far away and then got drenched some more and my friends were shocked when they saw me so wet.

u better appreciate hor!

March 02, 2007 11:27 PM  
Blogger ck said...

NO PICTURE? hahah..
can u show me the pic?!

March 03, 2007 12:21 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

picture of me in formal wear?! no way! ahahhahhaha.... i SHY.

March 03, 2007 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home