The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lessons-of-the-Day

Wore pQ's spex yesterday. I don't feel me.
Who am I? That's the most profound question I could ask.

Lesson 1: Don't wear a cap if you know you need to take it off before you reach home.
I wore my cap happily forgetting that I had training and that I had to remove it to train. My hair was UGLIER than normal. It was superbly FLAT.

Lesson 2:
Bring a pair of oranges everywhere you go during the 15 days of Chinese New Year.
I didn't know I would step foot into CK's house today. I saw her entire family! I didn't have oranges with me but I brought back a red packet. Damn paiseh.


Lesson 3: Don't talk when you're eating ice cream.
When CK met her friends at central forum, I was trying to say something with melted ice cream in my mouth. Some of it spewed out. I ran to the toilet as
fast as I could. Paiseh.

Lesson 4:
Don't wear a jacket to the park on a bright, sunny, Singapore day.
I happily wore my jacket out to Bukit Batok Nature Park. It was so hot and I only realized that I was wearing a jacket after a while. I was drenched in perspiration after visiting the park.


Today is Ash Wednesday. I went for mass at 7am this morning. Ashes to ashes. Dust to to dust.

I went to Central Library to do schoolwork with CK and her sister today! Thanks for asking me out to study >> makes me feel loved! These days, the only people who ask me out is pQ.. and pQ... and pQ.. and.. Ivan. Well, at least there's pQ. She's the only free kid on the block. Has been for 8 years. That's how we became enemies in the first place.

After that, I headed to West Mall. There was a girl who dropped a twenty cent coin and it kept rolling away from her. She tried to stop it with her foot but it deflected and headed my way. I was thinking if I should keep walking but I decided to help her stop the coin and return it to her. She said a shy "Thank you" to me. When I saw her face, wow.. She's the cutest girl I've seen in a while. She's probably in secondary school. I'm like a paedophile but she's cute, really. Enough with pervertism.

I had a bit of time on my hands so I drove to Bukit Batok Nature Park. It was the first time I was there. I enjoyed my time there but MacRitchie is still the best.

At training, I think I did quite well. Shot quite a number of tens and they were not cutting tens. They were NICE tens. I almost hit a 10.9 (this is the perfect centre of the card) twice. It looked good. I couldn't help but exclaim softly when I saw those shots.

Experiencing suansation. I should chop off my shoulders and part of my neck. Old illness from way back in secondary school. It became aggravated when I picked up air pistol in NUS.

"Before this, I never knew emotions could be communicated from rhythm and melody without lyrics." >> Does it sound too emo?? Wrote this for my assignment. Tsk. I feel like stamps! Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home