The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Carving-of-the-Day

I awoke with abdominal pains and a cold sweat (too much oysters last night?) - not exactly the best way to start the day. Well, Valen and Titus got a wash today, all in preparation for Chinese New Year. Anyway, I did a whole lot of school work today and I am extremely proud of myself for keeping to my planned timetable! It's been a while since I did that. I started late due to the abdominal pains but completed my work! *grinz* On top of that, I groomed Titus and cleared my sections of the house - my bedroom and study room.

Well, I'm blogging now since tonight I'd probably be infused with alcohol (actually, the real reason is that I have to do some research work tonight).

Hmm.. I'm going to carve the chicken and duck and slice up the pig later! Fun. Looking forward to more pineapple tarts >> now, that's what CNY is all about!

Oh yah, my father wants me to invite my friends over. I'm lazy to give an official invitation. I need to study. But, pQ and Bex, you all can come on CNY Day 2 (Monday) ok? Just that I'll be studying almost the entire day and will be at MacRitchie at 5pm (what a sincere invitation!) pQ, wanna run?

Happy Chinese New Year's Eve!
Happy Reunion Dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home