The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Movie-of-the-Day

I stayed home for almost the entire day! I only went to church at 7am and drove to rZ's place to return stuff to her as well as to give her the birthday present that pQ and I bought. Belated, sorry, my fault! I couldn't go over yesterday!

I watched Daredevil on TV this evening! I love that movie! I've watched it a couple of times but I still wouldn't mind watching it a couple more times. I love the soundtrack. Maybe I should acquire the soundtrack. Anyway, the movie brings back memories.

I actually wrote a whole lot of other stuff but I just deleted it. Some thoughts shouldn't be publicly declared. In summary, solitude is good as long as I don't have to endure the coldness of loneliness.
Let's just say being alone and loneliness are not equivalent. You could be in a crowd and still feel like the loneliest person in the world.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks jaime (:
hehe! love u !!!

love, zhu (:

February 12, 2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

Love u too!!! =)

February 12, 2007 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home