The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Craft-of-the-Day

Terrapins at NUS Science Block 2! There's fish, plants and Kois too!


After school, pQ and I went down town to meet Xinhong! She reminds me of BB's built!!! Funny girl wants to go Krabi! In the evening, pQ and I went to play SANDART at Plaza Singapura (you know those tiny tables and stools where little kids sit to play? We were there.) It's DAMN fun. We spent like over an hour there!!! So much time spent on choosing the design and colours. I feel like a kid. What's new right? Anyway, mine's the croc on the left and her's the monkey on the right!

At night, pQ and I were hanging at Clarke Quay. It was a clubbing night. The first stop was Attica. Next, we walked through Indochine. Finally, we made our way to Butter Factory (after getting lost)! In between, we were resting along the Singapore River. Tired. Romantic right? Gross. Not with pQ. Haha. We went to Butter Factory in support of Ms ZHU (some Eusoff Hall pageant thingy)!!! It's the first time I was willing to enter a club. Be honoured Ms Pig. Anyway, we hung out with Shena Na. Lucky gal found an extra ticket for another drink! By the way, I was so guai ok! I didn't drink a sip of alcohol. Gave the bottle of beer up to some Cedarians since I had to drive back. Ok. I still maintain that I don't like clubs and since my friends all know why, I shall not repeat it here! rZ: Hope you had fun! Your dancing was fine, really!

The Reverse Bungy thingy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe thanks my dear girl!
(:
and btw, the 2 of u have very bad colour combination. hahahahhaa!

February 09, 2007 3:58 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

HAHAHAHA.. WTH!!! so meanie!!! first time we play ok! BLEAH!!!! I tink next time we shall entertain ourselves like this. No more movies/pool, etc....

February 10, 2007 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home