The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Report-of-the-Day

Well, I've spent my entire day on one SINGLE lab report (which by the way, I haven't completed). Hmm.. I started at 8.47am and took at break at 1.47pm. I resumed work at 2.10pm and stopped at 4.22pm. That's a total of 7 hours and 12 min (no slacking in between AT ALL)!!! I think I'm an idiot! I don't know how to use the E-resouces thingy. I guess I got to head on down to the science library tomorrow morning. This lab report's really tough (and there's no access to any senior's lab reports). I'm going crazy over the discussion part. What the heck does ethanol do to preserve food?!??!? TELL ME. There's so much data. I'm dead. I got to prepare to go training now. A proper blog entry later.

P.S. I love tomatoes. The next tomato I see, I'm gonna squish it.

Just a joke:
There were 3 tomatoes. Papa tomato, mama tomato and baby tomato. Papa and mama tomato were rushing in front while baby tomato was lagging behind. Mama tomato turned around and screamed at baby tomato "Catch up will you?!" In case you didn't get that.. 'catch up' = 'ketchup'

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ethanol extends the shelf-life of tomatoes by acting through both inhibition of ethylene synthesis and action. =)

And, I'm not trying to scare you, but the next few reports for 2106 will get harder. All the best!

February 07, 2007 9:18 PM  
Blogger R said...

wow ur fren is smart!

February 07, 2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

WOW!!!! Thanks really!!!!! I LOVE U whoever u are!!! hahaha... huh? U sound like you've take 2106!!! I know FST seniors meh? Only Liyun mah... Grace Tan??? gosh, u're keeping me in suspense!!! It's like a maths question that can't be solved!

February 07, 2007 11:19 PM  
Blogger war in the pocket said...

Hmm, the ethanol has antimicrobial effects.

February 10, 2007 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home