The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lunch-of-the-Day




I went school at 9am in the morning to help out with the exhibition. My CSS duty was at Central Library today. See the video clip! Do come down to the Central Library and take a look. Rather interesting. It'll be there till this Fri, 9 Feb.

pQ, SHENA NA and I went out for lunch! We drove to Clementi to eat! Fun.

There something wrong with my season parking in NUS! They keep deducting credit from me.

Anyway, after school I went to Ang Mo Kio. I played at the arcade at Jubilee. I played DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) and Time Crisis 2. I felt lame playing those games. Felt weird. I was damn paiseh also when people came over to watch me play the song Afronova. I haven't played it for such a long time and I thought I'd fail.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a secondary school kid still, so dun worry about feeling paiseh. The people watching cant tell the difference :p

February 06, 2007 7:34 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

eh? haha... u are??? can't be pQ or CK, your tone's too nice!

anyway, still will be shy one mah! I'm shy!!!

February 06, 2007 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home