The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Course-of-the-Day

I attended a Dreamweaver course from 10am to 2pm in NUS today. Initially, I intended to study in school (and I should have as I haven't really started doing work and I'm starting only after dinner as I like to finish a lab report at one go). Anyway, I have 3 lab reports to do, a 1000 word essay for summer programme application, a webcast to watch and millions of assignments and projects and yet I am so distracted (or rather lazy). I'm driving myself crazy. People: Lock me up and make me study! I've lost my self-discipline (if only for a moment). Hmm.. this semester ain't as slack as I thought it would be.

Anyway, I keep wanting to run. I've this boundless amount of energy that's waiting to explode. I can't walk. It's too slow. Today, I ran around school (in Science and at SRC). I ran as in ran while moving from one place to the other (transport mode) and not running in the sense of excercising. I need to excercise and for this, I packed running attire into my car - always ready for sports. I keep thinking of playing basketball with Sandra. It's been ages since we did that. I want to swim as well. Basically, I want to play sports.

After I left school, I headed to cut my hair! It was irritating me. I have chunks of work to do. I guess I'm going to see those wake-up-at-4am days once again.

To laugh or to cry.
To breathe or to die.

Insatiable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home