The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dog-of-the-Day



Titus made a new friend! Let's call him Titus' Friend. He has other friends but they can't slip through and enter my compound since they're not so tiny. My father chased Titus' Friend out but he slipped in again.

Today I went to East Cost Park to teach skating.
Today I talked to pQ on the phone for a very long time.. Tsk. More than an hour. I guess the last time we did that was when we were Secondary 1!

In the evening, we (Pa and I) went for dinner with Jan & Pat! We tried a restaurant at Mornington Crescent (in Seletar Camp). My brother, Jansen was damn funny. He said he would get a shock if he sees me in town with some guy with a goatee!!! Haha.. He'll probably try to scare the guy away (any guy he sees with me and yet he has high hopes of me getting a boyfriend. How considerate.) Well, that's what big brothers are for right? To scare the boys away? Haha.

Something funny...
A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle. A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter. She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife? He answers, " You see, it's like this , yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper. So, I figure if I have to roll my own ........ so does she.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home