The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Planning-of-the-Day

I finally got my timetable all planned out. I don't mean the school timetable. It's my 24-hour timetable. Goodness, I have so much work to catch up with, plus a quiz on Monday. Moreover, I keep getting distracted with involving myself in leisurely activities. I've already filled my term break with a cruise and now I'm already thinking of the mid-year holidays. Tsk. Someone slap me and drag me out to study. Tsk tsk. pQ's more hardworking than me this semester. Well done!

Anyway, I agreed to meet Mr Ivan Foo for supper at Jln Kayu. I'm getting fat. Good thing I'm playing badminton tomorrow! It's my day off from school tomorrow and I'm looking forward to getting lost driving around the east side. (",)

Update: My car will be ready for collection on the 2nd/3rd Feb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home