The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Reservoirs-of-the-Day

MacRitchie...
An overwhelming amount of grass.

Wet.

Muddy.

Seletar Reservoir at very low tide..



pQ's V Day gifts to me!
It says "Hapee V Dae Lan Mei".

I finished a lab report and part of an assignment!

pQ and I exchanged V Day gifts today! A little late but.. better late then never! Haha. We saw Yu Xin (ex-Cedar Track junior) at Thomson Plaza today.. what are the odds?! The mall was a ghost town with very few shops open and very little people. I could drive through a couple of parking lots!

After that, pQ went to her ah ma's place and I went to MacRitchie for a run. Slightly less than 35min for 5km. That's about 7min/km. I used to be able to cover 8km in less than 35min but that was a long time ago. Considering the last time I ran was some time ago, 35min for 5km is just fine. I wasn't ready to head home so I drove past my house to Seletar Reservoir.

For pQ's enquiry: Grand Marnier is slightly bitter and smoother than Cointreau. Cointreau gives a stinging sensation as it goes down the throat. Cointreau has a tinge of sweetness as well. That's my review of the 2 orange liqueurs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home