The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Booking-of-the-Day

My Analytical Chemistry Lab ended at 2.10pm today! That's a record timing (official end time is 5.00pm). We skipped lunch so I ate lunch in my car.

I decided to head down to Yishun Safra. There's the NTU Shoot today. Finally got to see Huijing shoot after hearing so much. Cool girl. Her score is like wow. Her shots were like super 10.9. Hmmm.. QL and I have some questions but we shy. Haha.. Jimmy: Explain - Why must dry fire twice then shoot even after a good shot?? HJ did that I THINK. Anyway, congrats to Jimmy! Well done!

Well, I suddenly remembered my Aunt Daisy's working in a travel company! I made a flight booking to Toronto today! My departure is not confirmed though. Hope I can get the summer programme there. What a nice aunt! She even asked me if I wanted window or aisle seats. I feel like going to Alaska!!! If I take SQ, the stopover is at ALASKA. Tempting tempting. If not, the stopover is at Hong Kong. Hmm.... I'm leaving on a jet plane.. (",) Come fly with me.. Fly, fly away!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home