The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Event-of-the-Day

There was the NUS Biathlon organized by Sports Club this morning so we (AWC) were at ECP from 7+am till about 2.30pm as helpers. I think I took in a whole lot of sun and now I'm radiating heat! My cheeks are still red!!! Need more water.

Ok, I've decided to have breakfast from now on (I'm not telling you why!) It'll improve my concentration level. (",)

After the biathlon, I met Sandra and we went to school to do work. We were supposed to go climbing but we simply had too much work to do. I guess that cancels out my relaxation for Sunday. It's been all about work. I guess the best part was to go for dinner at AMK S11 and shopping at NTUC! I bought my breakfast food. I'm feeling excited. Ok. Food is a big thing to me ok? So a little enthusiasm won't hurt. I chose healthy food today. Ever since I took the Human Nutrition module, I feel much more concious about what I eat. Well well..

On lab reports...
I feel quite good today. I finished 1 lab report and partially completed another lab report for Analytical Chemistry in FOUR HOURS ONLY. I need to do a major touch up on the Discussion section. I shall look at it tomorrow morning. I was thinking. Discussion with whom? Am I having a discussion with myself and typing it out? If I am, then my Discussion section had better be one of high quality and intellect, lest I'd be discussing with a no-brainer (myself).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home