The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Seminar-of-the-Day

Early in the morning, 8 o'clock, take MRT, go SMU, attend seminar (think singlish).

Well, that was the seminar entitled "Step Up". Huijing and I attended the talks on Sports Nutrition and Sports Psychology. Actually, I think I learned much more from my conversation with HJ. Hang on while I do a mental revision about what I learnt... Ok, done. I feel inspired. Damn inspired. I want to go training and try out some stuff. However, next week is Hell Week Part II (last week was Part I). Lots of work. Lots of work. Lots of work.
  • TWO Analytical Chemistry Lab Reports (due on Monday)
  • Science of Music Test (on Thursday)
  • Human Nutrition Assignment (due on Friday)
  • Revision Revision Revision
I feel like going on strike. I need rest. It's The Great Depression all over again!!! Don't mind me. I'm just complaining like I always do. I'm going to excercise as soon as I finish my blogging. That's what keeps me sane. And no, it's not too late to excercise BECAUSE Jaime SAYS SO. Actually, this could be a cause of insomnia. Try to avoid excercising just before bedtime.

In the evening, Jansen, my father and I went out for dinner. He's just back from UK. It's the first time he saw my car so it was designated that I would drive them to J8 for dinner. We ate at Din3 Tai4 Fang1.

After that, I worked on the NUSIS (NUS Invitational Shoot) t-shirt design. I created one design. I'm damn tired. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home