The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fair-of-the-Day




In the afternoon, I was shocked to see rZ's sms to me! It read "Wei! U free? Heh wanna go suntec IT Fair with me NOW? Wahaha" >> So rude! Haha.. I was supposed to study but since I missed Ms Pig so much, I went with her to the VERY CROWDED IT Fair. I HATE crowds! Zhu, see how much I sacrifice for u? Haha.

We had a happy tea time at Thai Express and visited Bex after that.

Zhu: In response to your comment >> Let's go Ah Seah some day! The 4 of us again!

My weekends seem to belong to Cedarians! Today meet zhu, tomorrow meet Susie. Usual Sundays meet Sandra or pQ. Eh? Actually everyday is Cedarian day. Haha. Oops. 99% of my friends are Cedarians. Anyway, my favourite junior, Audrey, asked me if I was happening in NUS. WHAT A SENSITIVE QUESTION!!! Haha.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha ya la ya la! i love you too :) heheheh!
dont be such a naughty ar. later i tell somebody then u know.arts right?! PSYCH!? HAHAHA!

March 11, 2007 5:38 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

HAHAHHAHA... OEI.. SHHH... nvm.. there's like millions of pple there..!!! LoL.. Like u know them liddat! I go eusoff kidnap Precious then u KNOW!!!!

March 11, 2007 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahah YOU DARE?! SHE'LL BITE U !! hahaha and i'll make sure miss PSYCH knows hahahahhahahahhaha!!
bang bang! hahahaha

March 12, 2007 9:32 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

hahaa.. meanie! I'll use a sniper then precious can't bite me.. MUAHHAHHHHAHA

March 12, 2007 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home