The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Concert-of-the-Day

My hand looks diseased!

At training, lao3 shi1 (teacher) lent me his gun (LP10)! I was surprised because I didn't even ask. I just said 'Hi' to him and continued training! He even adjusted the grip for me! He's injured so he decided to lend me the gun to train while he did other stuff. He changed his front sight. Cool. He coloured his LP10 black!

After training, I went to the bowling alley to grab a bite and I saw some people doing stunts on their motorbikes at Bukit Batok Driving Centre!



In the evening, I went for a concert by The Electronic Music Lab. Quite a cool concept. Interesting. Bex performed 2 songs. Well done!
Check them out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home