The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Supplier-of-the-Day

As I was reaching my house, I realized that I forgot to go down to the tshirt supplier's place. I spent an hour talking to the uncle (and the content is not totally relevant). Haha.

Anyway, I brought Valen for a car wash this afternoon. In the evening, when I went to retrieve stuff from my car, I spotted 6 blobs of birdshit!!! Tsk. DAMN UNLUCKY can? Just wash then kena bomb!

I just cooked some glutinous rice balls (aka tang1 yuan2). They are pink! Tell me why are they pink!?!?! I didn't know they made pink ones! They are supposed to be white. I hate pink. I shall eat it all up and rid this world of pink.

Ok, Dr Jansen Koh's at my place. I eat apples but I can't seem to keep this doctor away. Hehe. Just kidding. I love my brother. He may come visit! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home