The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Outing-of-the-Day

After school, Jimmy and I went to Jubilee to eat and play arcade. After that, we met with other AWC people (HJ, XY and JY) to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT)! It's entirely animated! I love(d) it!!! Raphael is still as cool as ever and Michaelangelo is DAMN funny. They spoke 3 words of chinese in the movie! WOW.

Anyway, we played some more arcade and played pool. Tsk. HJ beat me in Daytona (she's played less than 10 times). Wah. My ego got crushed. For those of you who've play Daytona with me, you'd know why. HJ beat me in our first round of pool too (she's played about 5 times). Ouch again. Haha. HAI. I'd better not run with her. If she beats me in running too... then... tsk tsk. Ego-crushing day!!! Totally!!! Ouch ouch ouch! Ok, it's time to move on with life. I'm officially resigning from arcade and pool!!!

Oh yah! Saw Mei Juan at Cineleisure. She's damn siao man. Maybe we should start playing bball together again. I wanna play soccer!!! Ok, these are all post-exam activities.

movie + pool + arcade = most happening day this semester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home