The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Announcement-of-the-Day

Titus invaded my study room and thus my ground space so I dumped my work on top of it. He didn't even flinch. Lazy dog! By the way, he likes to walk in and out of the room so sometimes I would shut the door so he can't get in.. then my father would open the door for him. Futile.

Announcement:
Congratulations to How pQ and her group! The Singapore Tourism Board is interested in their proposal to redevelop Turf City (Bukit Timah)! Yucks. We used to train there and even had National X-Cty there. The worst terrain ever (because it's just roads and grass, there ain't no terrain.. boring). MacRitchie is still the best!

In the evening, my father and I went for dinner and now I'm too full to do my work. Shall leave it till tomorrow. I accomplished quite a lot of work today. In the morning, I went down to HomeTeamNS to do 2 hours of dry firing. After that, it's been work, work, work, dinner and now.

Anyway, I passed by the zoo on the way to training. I NEED to go to the zoo!!! When are the arctic animals leaving?!?!?

Now drinking Wincarnis (a tonic red wine). It's sweet like port wine. I need some cheese to go along. I shall buy some nice cheese and good port after the exams!

Some days, the place where my heart is.. it's hollow. Other days, it beats so hard that I think I'm gonna die. Either way... Anywhere is. Like I said, keep me busy. I'm gonna become a mugger again. It's been.. too long. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I need to run. Run! Run! Run!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahah ! what rubbish!?! why are u so bad to titus!!

zhu

March 27, 2007 6:16 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

heh.. wad! he disturb me and my mugging sessions leh! wad a nottie! even my frens don't disturb me (cos my hp is far far away) =)

March 28, 2007 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home