The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Binge-of-the-Day

After nutrition lecture, Chewy and I stayed back to do our project (for human nutrition)! We don't know how to use Adobe Photoshop!!! Hai. It ain't so easy to learn or maybe it's just me. At least I know how to use Paint! Anyway, the project looks good. I'm kind of impressed with our work so far. Chewy has happy ideas. Love my lab partner/project partner/classmate!!!

So you can imagine I was thinking about food all the way through lecture and at our project meeting! I was tempted to eat but I was trying to control myself until Sandra came along and I couldn't help but ask her to get something for me to eat. So she chose to buy me a curry puff. I gobbled it down. After a while, I asked her to get me more food! So she got me some Milo chocolate nuggets. After I was done with my project meeting, Sandra and I bought kebab wraps from the bazaar! She insisted on paying for everything since she was taking a lift home. Haha! I want to drive Sandra home more often (now you know, I can be bribed with food)!!! I was going to drop her along the expressway but since she was so nice... I dropped her home. Hehe. Yay. We have a date to go to the zoo together. Love Sandra too (YUCKS, did I just type that?!?!?)

For you and anyone else this applies to...
It sucks when you can't perform at the right place and at the right time. Been there, done that. It's a bloody F-ed up thing. It's a mental thing. I'm no expert but I think you've seen how F-ed up I can be when I don't perform, so believe me when I say I know how it feels. It isn't easy to deal with but you can overcome it. Make the decision, put it behind you and try again. Genuinely put it behind you, if not it's gonna be an error carry forward kind of thing. Persevere and I promise you we will see the day that we perform at the right place and right time. Think about what I told you earlier today. Forget the results, enjoy the sport and take some relaxin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home