The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cooking-of-the-Day

Cai4 xin1
(aka flowering cabbage or brassica chinensis var. parachinensis).

Pork cubes with potatoes.

Bean curd with Mozarella cheese.

I finished my FST lab report on Chinese kale (kai lan)!!! So you could imagine I was craving for green vegetables after that. I had a sudden urge to have home-cooked food so I went out, bought some food and cooked (finished cooking in about 30min because I needed a lot of time for studying)!

I spent the rest of the day studying and studying. I'm damn tired and my shoulder's gonna break. I need an Osim, really. Got to study some chemistry after dinner till 10pm tonight and I'm done for the day! FYI, I have a no-studying-after-ten policy since I'll probably be sleeping rather than studying. Ok, dinner's ready, I gtg.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home