The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Event-of-the-Day

It's a solemn day today - Good Friday. I attended mass at 3pm. I reached there at 2.30pm and all the seats were filled and I almost had trouble finding a place to stand. But, no complaints from me. It's Good Friday.

My Schedule. Packed- the way I like it.
Let's MUG.

Gun Labels and Stuff.

I planned my schedule and got some work done (both academic and AWC related). I finally completed my Science of Music Midi composition. Settled some AWC stuff like gun labels, inventory, etc.! I OCD-ed (OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) while making the gun labels and list of items.



Moments in time... A single moment to change it all. A fluttering moment. A dying moment. Making sense of nothingness. Sweet misery. This vow I make.. never again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home