The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Meal-of-the-Day

pQ and her sister, Ya Ling.
They look like brother and sister, don't they?
pQ: Your hair nice, don't sad.


Today is Maundy Thursday. I joined in with the Catholic Students' Society to attend mass and visit churches as well as have a sedar meal. Interesting, structured, meal.

I had my Analytical Chemistry test today. Tsk tsk. My worst done paper this semester. Well well.. At least this slaps me in the face and forces me to ensure I get close to full marks in the exam. Time to transform back to mugger shen.

Anyway, keep knowing R's (people from the Raffles schools) lately. Yesterday, I got introduced to an R. Today, I got introduced to 2 more R's of the 3 girls that I knew today. That's a grand total of 3 R's in 2 days! Furthermore, all their names start with 'M'!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hair is ugly! not nice!
PUI PUI PUI!!!!!!!!!!!
wahhahahaha

April 07, 2007 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home