The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Fishes-of-the-Day




I LOVE MY LECTURER (A/P Susanna H. S. Leong). I think she's the kindest, most caring lecturer and she is damn motherly!!! Her papers are tough and she marks rather strictly but we all love her! After the lecture today, we all clap hands for her lor! Goodness. I'm so sad can? She even gave us her mobile number in case we have urgent questions for her. Tsk, if I'm mad enough, I'll find out what other modules she teaches and take them! She got me interested in law!!! Excellent.

Our GEK1042 lecture ended very early so after studying a bit, I walked to S2 where I visited fishes (bet many of you don't know there are fishes and terrapins in Science).

After school, Valen sent pQ and HJ home. Hmm. Weird combination. pQ's a wack and HJ's so calm. Haha. Funny. Interesting.

Ok, did quite a bit of studying. Proud of myself. I'm currently hungering. I need food. I'm like constantly hungry everyday!!! ARGH. I wanna eat my French food - another post-exam activity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home