The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lunch-of-the-Day

This afternoon, I met Jimmy at AMK for lunch. Ate some Japanese food since I wanted air-con and free flow green tea. Heh. Jimmy sms me for lunch just as I was going to start to pack up from finishing my work before lunch! What good timing!

I was calculating my C.A.P. just now. A bit horrified but I should be able to get the grades. I just need 4.062 for my S.A.P. for this semester. If everything goes well and as I predict, I should get at least 4.2 for my S.A.P.!

I just reviewed my modules for the next semester. There's 4 cores and 1 compulsory elective. So it's like 5 cores? The modules are super heavy. Not heavy enough to get me down!
  • Food Enzymology and Fermentation - we get to make red wine as our project!
  • Food Safety Assurance
  • Advanced Food Engineering (DAMN. This is so chemical engineering.)
  • Food Sensory, Innovation and Packaging (6 MCs - the new food product development project!!! FUN!!)
I have to choose either of these.. I don't think I'll take the independent study module.
  • Nutrition and Disease Prevention
  • Microbiology (under Life Sciences Department)
Hmm, most of my friends will be taking the nutrition module. I think I might take Microbiology. They say that's a whole lot of memory and it's tough. The competition in Life Science is tough but.. let's make it tougher (with me taking it.. haha.. right). Let me do some background research on these 2 modules. Time to chat with seniors/sis-in-law.

The above modules sound rather exciting! At least more exciting than what I'm taking at present:
  1. Analytical Chemistry
  2. Science of Music (quite easy actually - no exam!)
  3. Post Harvest Food Processing (kind of like Biology - LOVE it!!!)
  4. Introduction to Human Nutrition (quite OK module too)
  5. Intellectual Property In Cyberspace (Business Law module - love the lecturer so I love it)
Well, I guess the only less exciting module is just Analytical Chemistry. I like Analytical Chemistry. I like Analytical Chemistry. Maybe if I say/type that "I like Analytical Chemistry", I would really come to like it (right..)! Anyway, I felt a little smarter today since I could do the questions in the Analytical Chemistry Nov 2004 Examination!

Some things are inevitable. I try to see it in black and white but all I get is grey... ARGH. Things change. People change. What a dynamic world with dynamic entities.. Screw it~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home