The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Song-of-the-Day

Take a good look at these lyrics. It relates to me having issues about issues.




"I wanted to be hero, but now.. I can't even save myself..."

Have you ever felt that you were ready to die? In the sense that you were at peace and had no regrets. And then you go make some mistakes and now you sing "Run and tell all the angels, this could take some time..." Perhaps the ideal would have been to die while you were at peace, but then again.. ideals don't exist. And my response to the notion that 'ideals don't exist' would have been "The ideal is the goal. The point is to strive for the ideal and attain a situation closest to the ideal."

I don't make sense? It's ok. The point is, everyone falls.. but who gets up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home