The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, April 16, 2007

KTV-of-the-Day

I borrowed Statistical Tables from the library! I was practising some Analytical Chemistry when I realized I couldn't get the final answers of the questions as I didn't have a stats table! So smart of me.

In the morning, I went down to NUS for a compulsory Summer Programme briefing. It was like TV1101 (Travelling1101) and some health and culture education. Most of the information's common sense.

Anyway, as I was leaving school, I received an SMS from DAWGZ to celebrate GOLDEN DAWGZ birthdays (yes, the 's' is intentional). I was thinking that I'd just have to push off some work for the evening until I called Jimmy and realized we had to buy presents! Almost forgot. So, I only did work in the morning.


Song4 jiao4 lian4 joined us for dinner and KTV as well! Haha. Cool sia. For the first time, I sang quite a lot of Chinese, w/o the mic of course). Funny, when it came to the parts with English words, DAWGZ would pass me the mic! I got home around 2am. Wow. Anyway, lessons learnt:
  1. Do not tell Jierong that I worked backstage for GCMA and passed Andy Lau and SHE (and many other people) their mics (esp. for Andy Lau... almost got killed)
  2. Do not tell people that I've gained 8kg since Cedar - Siew Peng and Jierong will murder me
  3. Do not tell people how much I ate before meeting them at Maxwell market (where I ate again) - I think I almost got killed too
  4. Eat small amounts in front of people and don't talk - anything I say will probably result in me getting killed (later next time got stray shot at the range and kill me, you know why)

Oh! SP say I'm not talkative, just energetic (she feels tired when she sees me talk)! Wah, people say I not talkative leh. (",)

DJ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home