The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Exam-of-the-Day

I had my GEK1042 - Intellectual Property in Cyberspace examination this morning. I think I was a little traumatized after the paper. Open book, essay paper. This level of traumatization is much lower than in previous semesters. The traumatization is not due to my inability to handle the paper but rather due to 2 hours of focusing, thinking and writing as fast as I can in the most organized manner while flipping through indexed notes. Intense.

After that, I met Jimmy for lunch. We ate Pepper Lunch at J8. I still smell of Pepper Lunch! There's a new arcade over there (but I resigned from arcade gaming remember?) so I didn't play any games.

Anyway, I came a sudden realization (very sudden) that I do not want to go overseas to do my Professional Placement programme (or more commonly known as Industrial Attachment - IA). We were discussing about IA this morning and Lorraine told me about the tough competition for Nestle in Switzerland. I was thinking about it when I reached home and I asked myself if I really wanted to go there. I realized I didn't want to anymore. I don't want to go overseas for a reason that most of you would frown upon. The reason being that if I did go overseas for IA, I'd be having a long distance relationship with my LP-10 (that's an air pistol if you don't know by now). I think we get to choose our IA once the exams are over. Ok, it's clear now. I know what I want (at least at this point in time), I hope I can get it.

Correction: Spidey opens on 1st May. Watching Spidey with Andy on Labour Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home