The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Outing-of-the-Day

Today is a happy day! The first real "holiday" day of the HOLIDAYS!

Town is seriously empty for a public holday!!! I wonder why! I'm not complaining, don't really like crowds.

Anyway, hung out with HJ and Jimmy today! We went to the Hong Kong Cafe at Marina Square, walked around and played some arcade (ok, I know I said I resigned but SPECIAL CASE). HJ arcade pro sia. Jimmy had to leave early SUDDENLY. Oh well, after Jimmy left, we left town and headed to have dinner at Sakae at Northpoint. My appetite came back and I was filling my stomach but I couldn't feel it getting fuller! Tsk. Must have some signal defect such that I cannot sense the amount of food in my stomach! Luckiy I didn't eat more cos... HJ settled the bill!!! Shy sia. Reminder to self: You owe her a treat. Well, I guess we stuck to the itinerary of eating and walking! Hmm, the company should take primary premise over the activity, so I had fun! Wow, it's been a while since I hung out with "new" people, relatively new anyway.

My VISA Electron got problem! I couldn't get through to the customer service officer so I dropped them an email. I have to say that so far I'm satisfied with the service I get from UOB. Excellent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home