The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Exam-of-the-Day

The text between ** was typed at 10.13pm.

*Ok, I know I was supposed to study but pQ said "Play with me a while la". I think she could sense my hesitation in my previous replies. pQ is a bad influence! I should have been studying! Haha. Tsk. Hello pQ! Although I study finish, still must revise what!!! Ok, but today was a good break! Studied a bit before and after meeting her. We went to Causeway Point then headed to Sunplaza.

Anyway, pQ's going clubbing FIVE times the coming week. She needs to relax. She called me "dear" today. LIKE TOTALLEH FREAKED ME. Hello! Why is everyone saying such things to me recently?! Why everyone so nice?! I not used to it!!! There's like 5 people who's been nice! STOP!!! My fur will stand!!! In being nice, you guys ain't being nice to me!!!

Was on the phone with Andy for a while last night. He's FUNNY! ANDREW: See? I went out to play today, didn't MUG all day!!! See u soon!!! Anyway, everytime I see Andy, he's a changed boy/man and it's for the better! Tsk. Andy makes me happy. I need to ration the number of times I meet him.

Oh, for FST people... I don't know if this is too late but...
  • Meat: Check out Food Chemistry (Owen R. Fennema)
  • Plant Produce: http://www.fao.org/docrep/008/y4893e/y4893e04.htm
  • Postmortem Changes in Fish: http://www.fao.org/docrep/v7180e/v7180e06.htm
  • Freshwater Fish as Raw Material for Processing: http://www.fao.org/docrep/W0495E/w0495E02.htm
A lot of the missing figures from her notes for Plant Produce can be found from the website. It seems like her notes are based on the FAO website.*


Phew. CM2142 - Analytical Chemistry paper is finally over!!! I reached school at 7.50am this morning! I only took a 20min drive! Well, the paper went better than expected but still not well done... Hmm... Let's just say I did my best and it's over! One more paper on Monday!!!

Ate lunch with LK and Jimmy at Northpoint.

Just saw the detailing list for the NJC Invitational Shoot. My detail is on 20th May, 8.30am to 9.45am, that means I'll have to be there around 7+am!??!?! ARGH!!! Why am I so lucky?!??!?!? Tsk. I'm the only one from NUS in the FIRST detail of the day. QL and Hazel got the 10.00am slot!!! TSK. 19 May cannot play until so late liao. HAIYA. Ok. Oh well. Must go study for Post Harvest liao, BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home