The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Movie-of-the-Day

I assembled some basketball thingy this morning!
I went back to NUS for a summer programmer briefing today! After that, I met Andrew to watch Spiderman 3!!! The funniest part was when Spidey was acting cool >> Andy's soooo like him!!! Spiderman 3 is the most emotional Spidey of them all I guess!


After that, we had dinner at Vi'lage which is actually Marche renamed! I happily ordered everything I wanted to eat (salmon sashimi, ribeye steak, crepe with ice cream and a rootbeer)! Ate some of Andy's calamaris (he took 2 forks, so nice) and I forced him to try sashimi! He liked it I think! Anyway, he's promised to do sumting for me!!! HAHA. Good BOY!!! At the cashier, as he was paying, he took my order card from me and told the cashier to make payment together! He treat me to dinner!!! First time in 5 years! I was pleasantly SURPRISED! Gosh, free GOOD dinner for yesterday and today. Tsk. I forgot to thank him! I always forget to thank people. I'm rude.

1 Comments:

Blogger ck said...

i've booked stella~

she's preparing a ppt for u! hahaha

May 04, 2007 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home